When you put lots of efforts, time and energy in carpet cleaning but didn’t get your desired cleanliness, then you should take professional help. In the market, there are two methods available for carpet cleaning services one is day carpet cleaning and another one is Wet Carpet Cleaning Melbourne services.
Before you take carpet cleaning services from the well- known company like Total Flood Damage Melbourne, you should be aware of both cleaning services, their work, and how they are effective in various condition. So you get an idea about which services is the best for you as well as your carpet and home.
Here we give you some important guide for wet carpet cleaning and dry carpet cleaning services. And also provide useful information about their differences.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
In this method, cleaners use chemical and less moisture to remove the stains. They directly apply the mixture on the stain, which is hard to remove and also apply to the other parts of the carpet. When dirt and stain come in the connections of chemical, then it turns into powder form.
After completing this process, the entire carpet clean with a vacuum cleaner from one end to another and make sure that carpet is completely cleaned.
- Have less waiting time
- Save your time and energy
- Harsh for the carpet
- Bad odours
- Not clean entire carpet just removes stains
Wet Carpet Cleaning
Generally, cleaners use steam cleaning and hot water extraction method in the wet carpet cleaning services. In this method, they spread hot water or steam on the carpet, which contains chemicals. After that, they wait for complete dry carpet.
Hot water extraction cleaning method is suitable for all type of carpet rather than steam carpet cleaning method used on delicate piece.
- Useful for every carpet
- Completely clean the carpet
- Not eco-friendly
- Large waiting period
- Create mould after cleaning
Main Difference between Two Methods
- In the wet carpet cleaning method, you have so many options like steam cleaning or hot water, and in the dry cleaning method, you just follow on simple & straight method.
- When you consider dry cleaning method, then it removes the stain completely but doesn’t clean the entire carpet while in the wet cleaning method cleaner clean, complete carpet.
- Wet carpet cleaning method consumes more time because it takes time to dry the carpet so that it less effective when you need urgent cleaning services. While in the dry carpet cleaning method, there are not need to wait for complete carpet is dry because not spared water on it so it can save your time as well as energy.
- In the wet carpet cleaning chance of mould and dust fixed on the carpet when it put for drying. While in the dry carpet cleaning method, there is no chance of doing such type of things.
From both the methods you can choose as per your needs. If you need just clean up and stain removal services, then you can choose dry carpet cleaning services. But you need complete cleaning then you can go with Wet Carpet Cleaning In Melbourne.